Call for experts
DeSIRA-LIFT is looking for two long-term experts to join a core team that will provide support services to research & innovation projects, funded under the DeSIRA Initiative, to enhance their impacts. This core team is responsible for designing and delivering on-demand and pre-defined support services in four areas:
- Service 1.1: Support to the implementation of in-project MEL approaches and tools;
- Service 1.2: Support to strengthen participatory research, innovation and innovation services in country-based DeSIRA projects;
- Service 1.3: Facilitation of cross-project mutual learning and networking;
- Service 1.4: Elaboration of Knowledge and Communication Products.
The core team will ensure the relevance, responsiveness and efficiency of services by using a coaching approach of project clusters for developing a specific set of project capacities: capacities to manage and navigate more effectively climate-smart AIS-oriented interventions; capacities to manage open innovation approaches and generate climate-relevant innovations. The core team will facilitate alternatively in-project learning cycles and inter-project joint learning events depending on the needs and levels of capacities in place. The core team is also in charge of tracking progress within the project clusters and produce knowledge for a middle-range theory on how to develop capacities for transformative Research & Innovation (R&I) projects.
DeSIRA-LIFT is in particular looking for two experts with the following profiles to strengthen the core team for the period of March 2022 till June 2024:
- A senior expert in Developmental Evaluation (150 days in total, at a daily rate of 700 euro)
- A senior expert in Meta-Analysis and Learning Reviews (150 days in total, at a daily rate of 700 euro)
More detailed information is available in the attached Terms of References.
In case of interest, please submit a CV and a 1-page motivation letter to: email@example.com
Deadline of application: 28 February COB.