Paid internship in the EU, apply till 14th April 2021
Reveal your talent in the agri-food sector by getting unique internships.
We are looking for students and graduates who want to gain hands-on experiences in the food industry to offer them 3-6 months paid internship.
EIT Food RIS Fellowships Action Line aims to provide internships for students and graduates from RIS countries supporting cross-country mobility to engage in learning-by-doing activities and strengthen their studies related skills.
Who are we looking for?
During the recruitment process, we will look for young passionate people from higher education who will become future food sectors’ employees or will set up their businesses.
- RIS Fellowships is dedicated to MSc students, graduates and young entrepreneurs. Beneficiaries will have the opportunity to apply academic knowledge in practical contexts of work and develop a creative problem-solving competence at KIC partner organizations to spur a weave of entrepreneurial innovations in their home countries. Candidates will be able to gain hands-on experience in the food industry, strengthening their job-related skills and competencies including analytical thinking and creative problem-solving. RIS Fellowships interns will be engaged in learning-by-doing activities at their host company – these could be internal projects or day-to-day tasks of each host partner. RIS Fellowships interns will be provided with a 650-1350 € scholarship/per month (depends on a mode).
Benefits of the internship
* Benefit from precise matching candidates to the internship areas.
* Gain hand-on experiences by solving real cases of the organization.
* Develop your competencies: creative problem solving and critical thinking.
* Get up to 1,350€ (Fellowships) – 1,800€ (Talents) gross grant/month.
* Get mentorship of a high-profile expert in their field.
* Improve your CV and gain networking.
* Enrich yourself knowing another country and experience a different culture.
* Benefit from greater international exposure of students and researchers from EIT RIS regions.
Find more information at: