YPARD Communications and Membership Coordinator
Are you a vivid storyteller? Are you interested in sharing the stories of inspiring people working for good in agriculture and climate topics? If you thrive by thinking critically, initiating and following-through on your vision for communications and community engagement, this is the position for you.
YPARD is looking for a young professional with a can-do attitude to join its team as a Communications Officer and Membership Coordinator.
What is YPARD looking for in a Communications and Membership Coordinator?
- Bachelors in Communications or a related field and 2-3 years of experience;
- Experience in and enthusiasm for managing and creating digital content;
- Intermediate-level (B2 or higher) written and spoken English (required)
- Intermediate level French (B1 or higher) preferred, and other languages an advantage;
- Education, experience and/or interest in agriculture, climate, environment or global development;
- Experience in community organizing with an emphasis on Europe, esp. Central/Eastern Europe;
- Interest in building and expanding our network of volunteers;
- Enthusiasm for international travel 3-4 times/year, potentially outside Europe;
- Utmost respect for human diversity in all its forms, including a keen interest continually improving YPARD’s communications and policies to be more inclusive;
- A team player who enjoys working independently with a remote team;
- Interest in strategic discussion on the development of YPARD as an organization.
What does YPARD offer?
- Competitive salary and vacation benefits (25 days/year);
- Meal vouchers and the opportunity to use CZU sport offerings;
- A democratically managed team, where each team member is a leader in their own right;
- Flexible hours, including home office as desired, and an office at CZU;
- The chance to grow professionally with our network of professionals in over 70 countries.
Interested? Please submit a cover letter, resume, and work sample as a single PDF file to Glindys.email@example.com on or before 1st September, 2023. YPARD wholeheartedly welcomes applications from candidates identifying with traditionally underrepresented groups.
Find out more HERE.